Before to change language we need to check which default language has used on server. Use following command to check current language.
1. [root@123 ~]# echo $LANG
2. Configure following file to change your current language to English
3. You will see text in above file as below
4. If you want to change your language to English. Do following changes.
Replace your “ja_JP.UTF-8” with “en_US.UTF-8”
5. To save and quit edit mode use following command.
First press “Esc” button and then type :wq to save and quit.
If you want to quit without saving current changes use :q
6. Check again with following command
[root@123 ~]# echo $LANG